只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 7345|回复: 4

[讨论/求助] [分享]请问怎样申请电子版的NA证书?

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-26 22:47:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thanks in advance.
发表于 2005-10-27 15:14:02 | 显示全部楼层
<P>不知您选择了那种证书形式?</P><P>思科证书有两种选择方式一种是印刷版的证书,另外一种是电子版似的,二者选一</P><p>[此帖子已被 艾 在 2005-10-27 15:14:30 编辑过]
发表于 2005-10-27 16:25:11 | 显示全部楼层
<P>楼主为什么要选择电子版证书呢?正常情况下都是要印刷版的才最好啊</P><P>电子版是提供给那些把印刷版的证书弄丢了的考生,是不得已才要的呀</P>
发表于 2005-10-27 22:49:51 | 显示全部楼层
CS MM说得很好!
发表于 2008-10-31 16:30:27 | 显示全部楼层

申请cisco电子版证书(转)

申请cisco电子版证书
申请电子版证书,这大多发生在考完后第一次纸质证书没收到时,可向思科申请电子版证书发放。(注:思科将以是否有收到被退回的证书作为评判,所以考生一定确认自己的邮寄地址可以收到国际信函,确保可以一次收到。如果思科没收到被退回的证书那提出申请补寄也会被要求付费,重发证书需要15美金,还需要visa信用卡,比较麻烦。电子证书可以用好点的纸打印,也可以mail给用人单位,这点也比较受欢迎。步骤如下:
1、打开页面www.certmanager.net/cisco,登录进考生个人系统后,点页面右侧的“Certifications Online Support”进入解决方案页面。

3、选择“Contact US”,进入下一个页面

4、在E-mailaddress里输入你最常用的mail,在subject里填写标题,比如:I haven't received ccna certificate,pls help me,在详细框里输入你的要求比如:
Dear sir :
I have passed the examination of ccna (640-801) on 10-Sep-2007. but i haven t received the ccna certificate ** you yet
The Tracking System show that my kit had been sent on 30-Sep-2004,please help me. Thank very much !
My information is
First Name:jian;
Last Name: liu
Cisco ID: csco107XXXXXXX;
exam date: 10-Sep-2004;
certification id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
exam number: 640-801;
Email Address:***@XXXX.com;
address line:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX beijing,China.
city:beijing;
**ry:china;
name:jian liu;
date:03/11/2007
5、点“NEXT”进入下一注册页面,填全带*号的项,然后进下一页面
6、点最下面的“SUBMIT CASE”,进入下一页面,显示提交成功
7、然后,思科会发来确认邮件,告诉你你的申请正在等待被处理,并会附上你写给思科的申请内容:Thank you for contacting Cisco Systems Inc. Your initial question and our reply are listed below in the Discussion Thread section;If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 5 dayslease CLICK HERE to ** your case。
8、收到这封信你可以松口气了,因为思科正在处理你提出的申请。你需要打开Please CLICK HERE to ** your case这个链接,把你回复的内容:Thank you ,<br>    Now I would like an electronic copy, and I have confirmed my e-mail address in the Tracking System……填好,然后提交。
9、然后,你会收到第二封思科的邮件,Thank you for contacting the Cisco Career Certifications and Training Team;Our records indicate that your CCNA certificate was indeed mailed on September 10, 2004, and it has not been returned to our fulfillment center. Since you have not received your certificate, you now have the option of requesting a free Electronic Copy (pdf file) by e-mail, or purchasing a printed copy through our new ordering tool;If you would like an electronic copy, please confirm that your e-mail address in the Tracking System is correct and ** this support request;To purchase an additional certificate (printed-copy or electronic-copy), log in to the Cisco Career Certification Tracking System at http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login. After logging in, click on the green 'Test History' tab near the top of the page, followed by the 'Purchase Additional Kit' link. Then follow the 4-step online process for ordering a kit. You will have the option of **ing an Electronic kit or Printed kit . Please make the appropriate **ion when orderingrinted certification kits contain a congratulations letter, certificate and wallet card. The Electronic kit contains a soft copy of your certificate. Each kit costs $15.00 (US Dollars). You may purchase up to 2 kits per certification. Purchases can be made using your VISA, Mastercard or American Express only. Please be sure to print your purchase confirmation once the order has been made;To view a sample electronic certificate copy, click here: [url=]http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certcommunity/pdf/Cisco_Career_Certificate-Doe.pdf<br>    If[/url] you do not ** your case, we will assume you have purchased a printed copy. ;Kind Regards;Cisco Career Certifications & Training

10、收到邮件后,你要进入考生个人系统,登陆www.certmanager.net/cisco,查看个人信息里的你的e-mail地址,并确认这个地址能正常接收邮件。然后,在“Test History”—“Certificate Status”里把证书的类型改成“Electronic Certificate”,点左下角**/Verify确认。注意:如果你想收到电子版证书,** your Case! 必须**!!

11、接着你会收到思科第三封邮件Thank you for your quick response;A request to send your electronic CCNA certificate has been forwarded to the fulfillment center for processing. Your certificate will be sent out during the next weekly fulfillment cycle. ;Your electronic CCNA certificate will be sent by email to ***[email=***@XXXX.com]@XXXX.com[/email]. Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery. ;Best regards;Cisco Certifications & Training Team

12、恭喜你!只要再过五天,你就可以收到电子版的证书了!如果你再次进入考生个人系统,你会看到思科已记录发过电子版证书给你
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|熊猫同学技术论坛|小黑屋| 网络工程师论坛 ( 沪ICP备09076391 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 23:14 , Processed in 0.081120 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表